Is something wrong w/ the surface of our field?

Estro

With the insane amount of injuries the Bills have endured over the last few seasons I've noticed many of them come @ home. There are a lot of other possibilities for the alarming number of injuries, but this field seems like bad luck. Even the opposing teams are blowing out their knees on it (Owen Daniels).

Does anybody know if any other teams have the same exact surface as ours? I may recall Seattle having the same surface from the same provider, AstroPlay (now out of business), but I'm not sure if that's true. There is clearly something wrong with the mounting injuries, and I don't think it's just bad luck as it's now been happening for 3 seasons and counting. Would be interesting to see where our injuries the past 2 seasons rank against the norm of the NFL.

Perhaps the team isn't properly strectched, perhaps the fact that Juaron runs a cupcake training camp and cupcake practices during the week. I'm not sure, but something needs to change. To regularly have 2, 3, 4 starters leave the game due to injury and not return week in and week out is not normal. Somehow though the Bills have accomplished this feat.