For the life of me....

2. Bledsoe -  everyone was loving that move, don't say you were'nt one of them. The whole damn town came out to welcome him. NOBODY saw his crappy play coming - except Billichik..

120135[/snapback]

Actually, I advocted taking Blake and drafting a QB that year. I was scared of Bledsoe's 8 zillion dollar contract and his age.

not EVERYONE wanted Bledsoe.

Actually, I advocted taking Blake and drafting a QB that year. I was scared of Bledsoe's 8 zillion dollar contract and his age.

not EVERYONE wanted Bledsoe.

120152[/snapback]

One thing TD screwed up on was the DB. I woulda kept Winfield. He would play his A** off every game. I think he has several picks this year in Minn. I guess were stuck with Clements who gets burned EVERY game. Atleast he does return one for a TD every year, but I liked Winfield better.

One thing TD screwed up on was the DB. I woulda kept Winfield. He would play his A** off every game. I think he has several picks this year in Minn. I guess were stuck with Clements who gets burned EVERY game. Atleast he does return one for a TD every year, but I liked Winfield better.

120178[/snapback]

When did Clements get burned against New England? It seemed to me that Brady was completely focused on McGee's side. The only pass I remember going Nate's way was the one he picked off.