Which WR would you trade?

JuanGuzman

14 team league, each team must start a minimum of 2 WRs, with the possibility of 3.

We currently start 2 WRs, 2 RBs and a flex WR/RB

My WR's are: Rowdy Roddy White, B. Marshall, Mike Sims-Walker, and Sidney rice.

in terms of Sneaky Depth I also have: Antonio Bryant and Anthony Gonzales.

Right now I am leaning to trading Roddy White cause I think everyone see's him as a big gun WR, while people don't respect how good Sims-Walker and Sidney Rice are.

My Rb's are A. Peterson, Kevin Smith, and sadly the entire raiders backfield McFadden, Bush, Fargas, so I need to pick up a legitimate RB as A. Peterson, and the raiders have a bye week together coming up.

Obviously it all depends on who you are getting in return. You already have a solid #2 RB in Smith, so are you really going to do that much better than him in exchange for your #1 WR? Or are you just looking for RB depth so you can play match ups more? If so, than you should be able to trade one of the lower WRs for a decent #2 RB.

I like S Rice too, but you might have an opportunity to sell high right now before Favre's arm falls off.

14 team league, each team must start a minimum of 2 WRs, with the possibility of 3.

We currently start 2 WRs, 2 RBs and a flex WR/RB

My WR's are: Rowdy Roddy White, B. Marshall, Mike Sims-Walker, and Sidney rice.

in terms of Sneaky Depth I also have: Antonio Bryant and Anthony Gonzales.

Right now I am leaning to trading Roddy White cause I think everyone see's him as a big gun WR, while people don't respect how good Sims-Walker and Sidney Rice are.

My Rb's are A. Peterson, Kevin Smith, and sadly the entire raiders backfield McFadden, Bush, Fargas, so I need to pick up a legitimate RB as A. Peterson, and the raiders have a bye week together coming up.

i think you gotta shop them all and trade the guy who gives you the most value in return. when i go about making trades, i usually send an email or make a call to teams who might need a WR in your case and would have a RB to spare. ask if they are interested in any of your guys. make offers with some explanation of what you might be willing to do. know any Broncos fans? see if they want Marshall. the point is, there is no one guy you should trade -- it is the guy another team wants the most in relation to what you are giving up.

What sort of RB are you expecting in exchange? I would think RB's would be at a premium when you only have to play 2 WR's. I suppose I would take a Pierre Thomas or Mendenhall type in exchange for one of your WR's; doubt you'll be able to do better than that. In any case, playing Sims-Walker as your flex in a 12team league isn't the worst problem in the world.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.