Uncoordinated T.O.

I am not a T.O. hater but he is a bust. The only thing he has done a good job of is keeping his mouth shut....other than that he sucks. Did you notice how they stopped throwing to him? He has had planty of chances...hold onto the damn ball.

I am giving T.O. some leeway. Yes, he has had some drops. Let's face it though he doesn't have Montana throwing him the ball.

I don't think he's being judged on his history, but rather his current level of productivity. He's past his prime.

I like T.O. and had hoped for great things this year, but to my eyes, he looks like he's only making half an effort. He's lost the competative edge that's necessary to be a top flight anything in the NFL.

Hardy and Johnson are both hungry young WRs chomping at the bit to get some playing time. Let's give them some shots and see if they can contribute more than just being overpaid decoys.

It never ceases to amaze me the ideas some people have on this board. i like Johnson a lot, but if he can't supplant Josh Reed for the slot reciever position, then there's no way he can play opposite lee right now.

i think this post is along the same lines as posts that say London Fletcher is not an attacking LB or Jason Peters is a bust. it has no merit, and people are blinded by the fact that these really good players are on a bad team. Despite being past his prime, TO is a dangerous reciever and demands attention those other guys will not get. just look at his production the last 3 years...we need to continue and try to get him the ball.

I am not a T.O. hater but he is a bust. The only thing he has done a good job of is keeping his mouth shut....other than that he sucks. Did you notice how they stopped throwing to him? He has had planty of chances...hold onto the damn ball.

I AM a T.O. hater, but he is not successful here because of the plays called. He needs to be on a team that takes chances with the long ball.