Marv Levy book signing tonight- 10/16

FYI

NFL Hall of Fame head coach Marv Levy will be signing copies of his book “Game Changers: The Greatest Plays in Buffalo Bills Football History” on Friday, October 16th, 2009 at the Barnes & Noble store in Amherst, NY, starting at 7pm.

Special Instructions

Marv Levy and co-author Jeff Miller will only sign copies of their book. No memorabilia please. Line numbers will be distributed at 5:00 pm the day of the event. Thank you, The Management.

Book Synopsis

This exciting new series relives in dramatic and illuminating fashion the most unforgettable, extraordinary, and gut-wrenching moments in football history. Explore your favorite team’s greatest plays, involving many of the greatest players, in a way no other book ever has. The author provides the fascinating context for each of the plays, the back story, all the relevant circumstances, and the thoughts of many of those directly involved in the play. Including photos that help you follow the play as it unfolds, Game Changers reanimates many of the most thrilling and heart-stopping moments in football.

FYI

NFL Hall of Fame head coach Marv Levy will be signing copies of his book "Game Changers: The Greatest Plays in Buffalo Bills Football History" on Friday, October 16th, 2009 at the Barnes & Noble store in Amherst, NY, starting at 7pm.

Special Instructions

Marv Levy and co-author Jeff Miller will only sign copies of their book. No memorabilia please. Line numbers will be distributed at 5:00 pm the day of the event. Thank you, The Management.

Book Synopsis

This exciting new series relives in dramatic and illuminating fashion the most unforgettable, extraordinary, and gut-wrenching moments in football history. Explore your favorite team's greatest plays, involving many of the greatest players, in a way no other book ever has. The author provides the fascinating context for each of the plays, the back story, all the relevant circumstances, and the thoughts of many of those directly involved in the play. Including photos that help you follow the play as it unfolds, Game Changers reanimates many of the most thrilling and heart-stopping moments in football.

I don't have the energy to comment on Marv Levy's impact on the current Bills team, but I must say I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

Hey, maybe he's in town because Ralph is going to name him the Interim HC. LOL.

Hey, why not? The guy always wanted to coach again anyhow. He never wanted to be a GM.

This is not a serious post, but seriously, I would take ANYONE over Jauron right now to ride this season out.