Who gets fired first

Who goes first  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will any get fired during the season and why?

• Jim Zorn-Redskins
    • Dick Jauron-Bills
    • Tom Cable-Raiders
    • John Fox-Panthers
    • Wade Phillips-Cowboys
    • Gary Kubiak-Texans
    • Eric Mangini-Browns
    • Jeff Fisher-Titans
    • all of the above at the end of the season

If your a Bills fan and not upset at the Bills coaches for that loss to the Browns, then check your pulse... because your dead.

My take is, Dick Jauron goes first. I know he will use the injuries did me in excuse... He alone is responsible for the horrid play on offense. 3 points against the Browns who are DEAD LAST in defense against the run and 10th against the pass, so the Bills try and throw all day in a harsh wind that only allows 2 receptions the entire day for Cleveland.

Even with the injuries the Bills defense held the Browns to only 6 points, you would think that would be good enough.

Most Bills fans agree that Jauron should have been gone after last season, so will Wilson be able to tolerate a 1-7 record at the bye week?

Kinda sad that the Bills are looking like a rebuilding team this year with having the same head coach for four years. I thought Bronco's owner Pat Bowlen was rather crazy to fire 2 time super bowl winning Mike Shanahan, but Josh McDaniels currently has that team at 5-0 and has Kyle Orton playing really well.

I'd add the Lions-Chiefs-Rams and Buc's, but they are rebuilding so I suppose they get a pass.

The Skins will wait because they want Bill Cowher, the Cowboys will wait because they "might" make the playoffs, if they don't, you can expect Phillips to get fired. Seems unlikely they make the playoffs considering the Boys have the Eagles and Giants in their division.

Guest dog14787

Dick Jauron should already be history, but after watching two good O-lines last night in the Jets, Dolphins game I really want the person responsible for tearing apart our O-line to get canned just as fast as the moron we call a coach, Dick Jauron.

Russ Brandon should be kicked to the curb for what he did to our football team because he is just as responsible for the Bills pathetic play as DJ. :thumbsup:

I've lost all faith in our owner RW to do the right thing. Its all about the money, bringing someone in new as a HC before the season ends takes money out of Ralph Wilson's pocket so its not going to happen.

I voted for Fisher hoping this might speed up his demise in Tennessee. Then the Bills can hire him. Oh wait, Ralph is our owner. I see Bobby April in our future since. I suppose he would be cheap enough to offset the money Ralph would still have to pay Dick.

what about now...

Now that Jim Zorn had his play calling privileges taken away by the GM who hired him in the first place. The owner wants him to quit so he doesn't have to pay him next year.

Sherman Lewis who was calling bingo three weeks ago and had been out of football for 5 years is the new play caller for the skins, that offense should be laughable.

Also, I'm reading that Mike Shanahan is the leading candidate for the Redskins head coach next year, so If Ralph Wilson wants him he had better make a move this season.