AFC East Quaterbacks

ET1062

After watching the MNF Game one this is apparent, the Phins and the j.e.t.s. both look to have long term solutions at QB. Both of those guys looked liked seasoned vets tonight. Of course the Pats have a Hall of Famer. The Bills? The Bills have NOTHING. A starter is who afraid to throw the ball and no young talent behind him.

Mark Sanchez is obviously passing jesus . Under 180 yards and 58% completion pct per game. More turnovers than actual points. Passing jesus I tell you

He will look like the second coming of Johnny Unitus after next Sundays game.

After watching the MNF Game one this is apparent, the Phins and the j.e.t.s. both look to have long term solutions at QB. Both of those guys looked liked seasoned vets tonight. Of course the Pats have a Hall of Famer. The Bills? The Bills have NOTHING. A starter is who afraid to throw the ball and no young talent behind him.

So, you're saying the glass is half-full, eh? :(

I want to see Hamden play. I think he could be a real talent given the chance. Why not give him the chance now? What's to lose? The season is already a lost cause and Edwards clearly has regressed. Let Hamden have at it for a few weeks and see what happens. That would be fun to watch.

So, you're saying the glass is half-full, eh? :(

I want to see Hamden play. I think he could be a real talent given the chance. Why not give him the chance now? What's to lose? The season is already a lost cause and Edwards clearly has regressed. Let Hamden have at it for a few weeks and see what happens. That would be fun to watch.

Todd Collins/Van Pelt/Flutie/Johnson/Bledsoe/Losman/Holcomb/Losman/Edwards yup it can only get better with Gibran Hamden :censored:

Todd Collins/Van Pelt/Flutie/Johnson/Bledsoe/Losman/Holcomb/Losman/Edwards yup it can only get better with Gibran Hamden :(

Don't go forgetting my favorite of the bunch:

BillyJoeGunrack "Playbook? You mean that telephone book thing y'all threw at me my first day here? Wait, y'all were kidding when you told me to 'read' that, right? I mean y'all were just funnin' me right? No? Uh......" Hobert