Miami beats the Jets

What a game...I loved it. The Dolphins have a virtual rookie QB and no great wide receivers and a shaky secondary, but wow do they compete. They are everything the Bills are not...well managed, well coached, tough on both sides of the ball, intense, fiery and physical. I love the way they mix up their offense from base to wildcat, showing multiple formations, sprint passes, misdirection, and a young gun QB with a friggin' cannon arm who will take shots down field. I found myself jumping up and pumping my fist rooting for them in the 4th quarter.

Meanwhile, the Jets have their own young stud QB, picked up Braylan Edwards for a song, have big, tough, aggressive lines, a solid run game...Oh, how far the Bills have to climb to be in the same league with these teams.

Tough game to watch, yet such great football. I hate the Dolphins, but I've grown to hate the Jets equally because of all the awful New York fans down here in South FL. The worst part: the Bills are so far away from both of them it's almost tragic.

:( Stupid is as stupid types.

So you can't answer the question. Just keep on spouting the hyperbole that Sanchez is some sort of mythical quarterback, who single handidly is changing around the jets. I hear it all the time on sports radio here in Jersey. Must be true, even though his actual play doesn't support that. I guess "facts" make me stupid.