Mark Sanchez is light years ahead of Trent Edwards as of right now

kenny3000

Why is it that we have a gutless qb? Even qbs with bad olines still take shots and at least throw to the people on their team playing the position called 'receiver'. I know Sanchez has a much better oline in front of him and an overall better team to lean on, but even Matt Stafford takes shots with a bad line and puts up offensive points. We need another qb and this offense will work or at least move forward. There are too many situations where we need say 15 yards and he throws a 6 yard pass underneath. Did you see that pass from Sanchez to Edwards that was challenged for the td? He didn't have or need that much time, that was 3/4 seconds. Trent gets that amount of time a few times a game and doesn't even come close to looking to make a play like that. So last season it was that the formula for stopping our passing game was too easy to just double Lee and roll a safety his way. Now this year it's that both Lee and Terrell are being doubled? Really? I'm willing to give that little pu$$y the rest of the season to see if he can watch some other teams' qbs and see that they pass to their wide receivers a lot for of obvious reasons. If he shows any signs of testosterone he can be in the discussion for next season. As difficult as it is, I cannot give up on this team even though all signs point to abort. I feel I'd be letting down every die hard fan that died without seeing this team get to the promised land. For Tim Russert I'll stay a Bills fan.

the jets o-line is light years ahead of our line too???

wait, seriously? i'm going to just proceed on the assumption that this isn't a trick question. um...yes. d'brick is no probowler but he's above average, alan faneca and damien woody are very good guards if old, and nick mangold is the center we should have drafter because he's awesome and was from day 1, etc.