The worst case scenario

nodnarb

is more likely than the best case scenario.

first of all, that was the single most pathetic and embarrassing performance by a QB I've ever seen, including anything in the Ryan Leaf anthology.

Drew MUST be benched. He must also be told that this is his last season on the Bills payroll. It needs to happen. This wretched era of underachieving must end. He's the lead engineer of the state of this team, and the person who assembled the team must be held accountable as well. If, in your 4th year of rebuilding, you still don't have an offensive line that knows how to make holes for a running back, I question your abilities. If you continue to start a washed up QB who hamstrings your team because you think he's a stand-up guy, I question your intentions as well as your wisdom.

The worst case scenario is they keep starting Bledsoe, and continue to put JP LOsman in unwinnable situations, which destroys his confidence and chemistry with the team.

That was the worst-schemed performance, worst coached game, worst blocked game, worsed quarterbacked game, and worst defensed game I've watched in years. The only thing that kept us in the game was Bobby April and Brian Moorman.

I think that Moorman is our team MVP, and as a punter, this is a perfect statement for the team.

Guess what, folks...our problems last year...they're weren't on williams' and gilbride's head. It starts with Bledsoe, and the blocking unit that DOnahoe built is next in line.

is more likely than the best case scenario.

first of all, that was the single most pathetic and embarrassing performance by a QB I've ever seen, including anything in the Ryan Leaf anthology.

Drew MUST be benched. He must also be told that this is his last season on the Bills payroll. It needs to happen. This wretched era of underachieving must end. He's the lead engineer of the state of this team, and the person who assembled the team must be held accountable as well. If, in your 4th year of rebuilding, you still don't have an offensive line that knows how to make holes for a running back, I question your abilities. If you continue to start a washed up QB who hamstrings your team because you think he's a stand-up guy, I question your intentions as well as your wisdom.

The worst case scenario is they keep starting Bledsoe, and continue to put JP LOsman in unwinnable situations, which destroys his confidence and chemistry with the team.

That was the worst-schemed performance, worst coached game, worst blocked game, worsed quarterbacked game, and worst defensed game I've watched in years. The only thing that kept us in the game was Bobby April and Brian Moorman.

I think that Moorman is our team MVP, and as a punter, this is a perfect statement for the team.

Guess what, folks...our problems last year...they're weren't on williams' and gilbride's head. It starts with Bledsoe, and the blocking unit that DOnahoe built is next in line.

117899[/snapback]

And yet when I criticize TD, I get crucified around here. I just don't get it. How many years of abject failure are Bills fans willing to talerate before they understand what a miserable excuse of a GM TD is?

I admit, I too was fooled when we brought him in. I thought no one could be worse than John Butler.

I was wrong. I like WM. I like Fletch and Spikes. I like Moorman and MCGee, but beyond that there hasn't been much in the way of good stuff at OBD> Poor coaching choices, lousy QB play, no line improvement.... Ugh.

I trhinking making this the last season Bledsoe is on the payroll is a worse case tan the scenario you describe. Bledsoe should not be cut today, but as a cap casualty after June 1, 2005. This way he does not weigh down the team next year, but his cap hit is distributed over a couple of season.

Cut Bledsoe, but not right now.

As far as JP, he should be develpoed as our QB of the future as the primary goal (the future starts in 2005). Like Vick he should sse some time his rookie year, but unlike Todd Collins he should not be rushed into start a meaningless game if he is not ready.

See how his injury responded to game play, review his reads and assessments and get him ready to perform positively, assess his mechanics and make sure he throws the ball the right way as a habit rather than because he is running for his life.

I'm more inclined after yesterday's Bledsoe debacle to give hane matthews a start, not because he can win (I doubt he can) but because he provides better practice for a team whose 2005 pre-season has begun.

Statrt JP when he is ready physically and ready mentally but not before. After yesterday's JP performance are folks so certain he is ready to go in either regard?