One Thing Is Worse than The Bills Football Team

Wizard

I'm not from Buffalo nor have I ever visited. I hear talk show hosts talk incessantly about what an economically depressed city Buffalo is. I also hear it has no nightlife.

Being a Bills fan from the West Coast, I always thought it was ESPN dudes ripping on small towns because ESPN and large sports networks are generally housed near larger cities like New York City and Boston. However, I'm calling out Bills Fans in Buffalo.

Trashing a players lawn! Stealing 400K worth of jewelry from a player's house! And, now stealing the day after it is put up, a 8 ft statue made by a local resident of hall of famer, Thurman Thomas. :(

Sorry local fans, but that's trash!!!

If the Bills are ever going to receive any credibility, fans have a responsibility just as much as the Bills management and players have to making our team look good.

For those that are Bills locals, please set an example. We are the worst football city in the United States, and its not just the team.

And, this is saying a lot considering I live in Nevada!

STEP IT UP BILLS FAN FROM BUFFALO!

I'm not from Buffalo nor have I ever visited. I hear talk show hosts talk incessantly about what an economically depressed city Buffalo is. I also hear it has no nightlife.

Being a Bills fan from the West Coast, I always thought it was ESPN dudes ripping on small towns because ESPN and large sports networks are generally housed near larger cities like New York City and Boston. However, I'm calling out Bills Fans in Buffalo.

Trashing a players lawn! Stealing 400K worth of jewelry from a player's house! And, now stealing the day after it is put up, a 8 ft statue made by a local resident of hall of famer, Thurman Thomas. :(

Sorry local fans, but that's trash!!!

If the Bills are ever going to receive any credibility, fans have a responsibility just as much as the Bills management and players have to making our team look good.

For those that are Bills locals, please set an example. We are the worst football city in the United States, and its not just the team.

And, this is saying a lot considering I live in Nevada!

STEP IT UP BILLS FAN FROM BUFFALO!

Just worry about yourself and the las vegas lobos locomotives locusts or whatever the hell theyre called and enjoy our leftovers.

Sorry I just can't take a post like this seriously, from someone who truly doesnt understand what it is to be from Buffalo.

Like You said, You've never even been here!