Boycott the game(s)

rcatty

If you live in Buffalo go to the games. Its a good chance that the Bills will move and the opportunity to see the Bills in Buffalo will be gone forever. Stop pretending a boycott will have any effect much less one with positive results. Strong fan support and attendance is one of the only things that will keep the Bills in Buffalo when new ownership arrives.

If you live in Buffalo go to the games. Its a good chance that the Bills will move and the opportunity to see the Bills in Buffalo will be gone forever. Stop pretending a boycott will have any effect much less one with positive results. Strong fan support and attendance is one of the only things that will keep the Bills in Buffalo when new ownership arrives.

I admire your spirit, but the economics of the situation will dictate whether the team stays or goes, as well as other intangibles like where the new owner lives. Attendance at bargain basement ticket prices will have little impact one way or the other.

The only thing that Wilson will understand is money or humiliation. Start a boycott for the next game, show solidarity, and he will get the message. The fans must use whatever power they have.

who the !@#$ would want to go watch these guys play anyway? I would not go to a game is YOU PAID ME!!!! So the attendence should drop

Some folks just enjoy going. I am proud that Bills fans are loyal. I was at that Pats/Bills game last month and you should have seen all those :w00t::bag: Pats fans leaving with 5 minutes left.

With that being said, I hope there are changes soon and the Bills become Dick-less

GO BILLS