I would give Juaron a chance...

Bufcomments

Johnson needs to be in the line up, he's proved that, I say we pull the trigger on Roscoe now. Let's send him to Cleveland, he practically played for them yesterday. Just kidding, but we could always use a few more picks in next year's draft for the new head coach. As far as Brooks or Runyan, I'm still skeptical, if I had to pick I'd say Brooks. Let the O-line stay intact for longer than ten minutes...

How has he proved this????

He has what? less then a dozen catches in actual NFL games (those games also coming at the end of the season)? Was it some preseason play? How has that proven anything except that he may have some potential or is a pre-season warrior?

If he proved anything so far as n NFL player, he wouldbe in the lineup besides being on the practice squad, and if he was so great like everyone thinks, he would have been taken off the Bills practice squad already

He has what? less then a dozen catches in actual NFL games (those games also coming at the end of the season)? Was it some preseason play? How has that proven anything except that he may have some potential or is a pre-season warrior?

If he proved anything so far as n NFL player, he wouldbe in the lineup besides being on the practice squad, and if he was so great like everyone thinks, he would have been taken off the Bills practice squad already

Agreed 100%. At the most Johnson has proved he deserves a chance to get a look, considering the current group has done nothing.

Johnson's on the roster, not the practice squad. I do agree with you that the love some posters have for him, based on nothing in particular, is pretty ridiculous. I'd say he should get on the field at this point, though. Sit Parrish down, he's an absolute liability right now.

IMO....

Johnson would bring more size to the WR position. At the end of last season he was making plays. That's all i care about now,somebody that can make some plays.

Parrish gives you almost nothing at the WR position. Let Jackson return kicks for a game, that would get him another chance to shine and I think he has earned that right.