What is worse than anger/frustration....?

baseballbob

...about this latest edition of the Buffalo Bills? Apathy! After Sunday's loss, I just don't care any more about this team. I am a lifelong Bills' fan (I'm 48 and had season tix from 1972 through 1993 when I moved out of town) and I have been angry, frustrated, and discouraged about this team, hitting the low point last week against the Dolphins when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I'm tired of them ruining my Sundays and I'm tired of caring. I was in a better mood yesterday than I was last week, because I didn't spend my time in a sports bar or in front of my computer following the GAMECAST. From now on, I'll just watch the scores scroll on TV while I watch some other game. My kids have suggested that I pick a new favorite team.

Apathy......I won't care anymore unless and until this organization is blown up from the top down. They've done a great job marketing this disaster......well, market to apathy. Good luck!

...about this latest edition of the Buffalo Bills? Apathy! After Sunday's loss, I just don't care any more about this team. I am a lifelong Bills' fan (I'm 48 and had season tix from 1972 through 1993 when I moved out of town) and I have been angry, frustrated, and discouraged about this team, hitting the low point last week against the Dolphins when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I'm tired of them ruining my Sundays and I'm tired of caring. I was in a better mood yesterday than I was last week, because I didn't spend my time in a sports bar or in front of my computer following the GAMECAST. From now on, I'll just watch the scores scroll on TV while I watch some other game. My kids have suggested that I pick a new favorite team.

Apathy......I won't care anymore unless and until this organization is blown up from the top down. They've done a great job marketing this disaster......well, market to apathy. Good luck!

Welcome to the other side ... I crossed over last week.