Fire Jauron, Trade TO, Stroud, Marshawn, Bench Edwards

taterhill

Stock up on draft picks...find some young HUNGRY TEAM FIRST guys to finish out the string....Let Studeville or whateve his name is finish out the string coaching.....Blow the WHOLE thing up and find some character guys for next year....make this team mean and hungry for 2010, not complacent and full of a bunch of me first pussies....

Stock up on draft picks...find some young HUNGRY TEAM FIRST guys to finish out the string....Let Studeville or whateve his name is finish out the string coaching.....Blow the WHOLE thing up and find some character guys for next year....make this team mean and hungry for 2010, not complacent and full of a bunch of me first pussies....

What he said. Nothing but a blood sacrifice will appease me as a fan at this point. Blow it up. The jauron era is a failure and there is NOTHING redeeming about this team.

Hahaha, I wish. This is the team until the day Ralph dies. We'll never see improvements under Ralphs tuetelage.

Whats he gonna do, replace Jouron with some other defensive coordinator with a winning record, who you dont have to pay very much? Still a losing team.

Change of ownership is the only hope Bills fans can have. Other than that, this team will be exactly like this one.

You all know Im right, it sucks, but its true.

Trading Stroud makes no sense - why would you trade Marshawn and give up one of the best 1-2 RB's in the league. Its not his fault AVP abandoned the run against the worst run defense. Everything else - agreed