School me if Im wrong, please

JP-era

a 9 and 7 record COULD get us a playoff berth, isnt that right?

I know nothing about the head to heads or afc records, etc....

Is it really true that we are now officially out?

If its simply record and we COULD go in iwth a 9 and 7 record, we will suffer through maybe even 4 more weeks of Drew. It wont be until we lose our 8th that we are officially out. Thats at least 2 more. If we beat the Rams at home, thats 3 weeks that JP doesnt start.

I see no way in hell TD or MM starts JP when we still are mathmatically in it.

If its simply record and we COULD go in iwth a 9 and 7 record, we will suffer through maybe even 4 more weeks of Drew. It wont be until we lose our 8th that we are officially out. Thats at least 2 more. If we beat the Rams at home, thats 3 weeks that JP doesnt start.

117648[/snapback]

9-7, you think this team is going 9-7... :D:lol::lol::huh:

9-7, you think this team is going 9-7... :D  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:

117662[/snapback]

HELL NO! I want JP to start and us to slam the door shut on this latest chapter of "lets prove why the Bills are going nowhere".

My point is that the Bills will still start Drew as long as they are mathematically in it. I dont see TD or MM letting JP start when Drew may "still be our best chance to win". That crappy thinking is what Im bitching about!

I want JP the starter vs. Rams.

117648[/snapback]

9-7 is not going to get a playoff berth in the AFC this year. There are 8 teams in the AFC that are 6-3 or better. In order for Buffalo to get in at 10-6, three of those teams would have to finish the season 3-4 or worse. In addition, the tiebreakers (loss to Jags, loss to Ravens, 6 AFC losses) are already highly unfavorable. I suspect this will be a year that a 10-6 team in the AFC does not make it in.

The Bills should do what's best for the franchise starting now. 2004 is over. What is best - well, that is up for debate.

HELL NO! I want JP to start and us to slam the door shut on this latest chapter of "lets prove why the Bills are going nowhere".

My point is that the Bills will still start Drew as long as they are mathematically in it. I dont see TD or MM letting JP start when Drew may "still be our best chance to win". That crappy thinking is what Im bitching about!

I want JP the starter vs. Rams.

117676[/snapback]

Reading some of the articles from the Buffalo News on the TBD page, it looks like Mularkey is going to stay with Bledsoe for the near future. :blink:

Guest Guest_BeantownRob_*

117648[/snapback]

Guest Guest_BeantownRob_*

This team couldn't make the playoffs if we won by forfeit the rest of the season. Disgraceful. A total disgusting disgrace.

Drew is dead. This team is dead. Sad, but true.

I feel bad for the season ticket holders. You guys deserve a medal!!!

Let's hope we make some moves in the offseason and correct this disaster.

Go Bills!

118202[/snapback]

117648[/snapback]

:blink:

:D