My Dad made the trip from Columbus

seq004

:lol:

Sure!

Then RW goes out and gets ANOTHER second class coach to replace Juron.

Then what? We're back to square one!

:censored:

Sorry to inform you, but we're at square -64 currently.

I want the Men in Black to come to my apartment and give me the mind eraser-thing- send my memory back to 1996 and forget everything that happened post-Marv...

Ok, but wouldn't you want them to give you a new memory to like another team like the Giants? I mean if I get my head cleared I wouldn't want to be a fan.... but alas! I'm stuck a fan!!!

Ok, but wouldn't you want them to give you a new memory to like another team like the Giants? I mean if I get my head cleared I wouldn't want to be a fan.... but alas! I'm stuck a fan!!!

Haha, well, I still want to be a Bills fan, as crazy as that sounds... I just don't want it to suck this much!

All he said was it "Was the worst Bills game I ever sat Through." He's 72 and been going to games since the Rockpile. Nuff said. Get rid of this pathetic, uninspiring, corpse of a coach.

I lost my Dad in 2002 to cancer. Same as yours, OLD school Bills fan from the Rockpile days. If the poor man had seen today's game, it would've killed him. And if the game was on in Heaven and he watched, it would've saddened him. The good news ... this game wasn't on in Heaven. I checked the NFL TV distribution maps to be sure, and this thing was on in a different market ... much, MUCH further south than Heaven. Much hotter than Heaven, different viewer demographic. I understand Stalin enjoyed it, but Hitler hated it. He was always a little more aggressive on offense ...

I lost my Dad in 2002 to cancer. Same as yours, OLD school Bills fan from the Rockpile days. If the poor man had seen today's game, it would've killed him. And if the game was on in Heaven and he watched, it would've saddened him. The good news ... this game wasn't on in Heaven. I checked the NFL TV distribution maps to be sure, and this thing was on in a different market ... much, MUCH further south than Heaven. Much hotter than Heaven, different viewer demographic. I understand Stalin enjoyed it, but Hitler hated it. He was always a little more aggressive on offense ...

LOL Petrino. I think it's a good bet your Dad didn't have to watch thid debacle. Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad brother. He's up there watching a Houston vs Buffalo game and in heaven it rewinds.

Why are the Bills part of the AFL 50th anniversary celebration? Looks like they are celebrating the 25th, the glorious Silver Anniversary of the 1984 season and are working toward matching that years 2-14 record in celebration. In fact looks like they'll celebrate next year the 25th anniversary of the 1985 season, another 2-14 campaign. . Well, I was fired up for this game, watched all of it and convinced my son and daughter that this was a game against a botttom 15 team we could and would win. And they found yet another way to lose. Instead of a KO fumble its a punt fumble. As I mentioned several times they are back in serious rebuilding mode. With 2 more LBs out, we are seriously looking at 2-14. A real debacle. Other than the Raiders, the Bills officially have the worst record in the league.