It's now more apparent than ever that the only reason

Rayzer32

Was to sell merchandise, advertising and seats. Him improving the team was most likely not even mentioned. First, for him to improve the team any, they would be trying alot more to get him involved. After 5 weeks they haven't even tried to make him the main cog in the offensive gameplan. The fact that Jauron hasn't been fired yet is another reason Ralph doesn't seem to care about winning. All the while we as fans keep buying into this garbage. I'm getting sick of it quite frankly. And yes, I have season tickets so I feel like I have been screwed yet again.

You didn't know that the day they signed him? Really?

Um yeah genius, I kinda though that like everyone else. But maybe, just ever so slightly there was a little glimmer of hope that Ralph was trying to improve his team. Today is just more proof that he doesn't give two turds about the fans and city of Buffalo, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

Was to sell merchandise, advertising and seats. Him improving the team was most likely not even mentioned. First, for him to improve the team any, they would be trying alot more to get him involved. After 5 weeks they haven't even tried to make him the main cog in the offensive gameplan. The fact that Jauron hasn't been fired yet is another reason Ralph doesn't seem to care about winning. All the while we as fans keep buying into this garbage. I'm getting sick of it quite frankly. And yes, I have season tickets so I feel like I have been screwed yet again.

Brilliant! Another candidate for Mensa!

:lol:

:lol:

DUH. anyway, when it happened I was laughing at all of the idiots on here who were like, "I JUST RENEWED MY SEASONS! GET YOUR POPCORN READY!"

It's a selfish 35 year old baby on a terrible team, with a terrible coach, and a TERRIBLE owner. Amazing.