One word

BuffaloBud

describes last night's performance - BAD. This team came out with no passion and no effort right from the start. Wait, I'll give them the first drive. After that nothing impressed me.

Hey T McGee, I Reese, and the rest of the secondary. You had better hope for some real bad weather on Sunday against the Rams. If it is a fair weather day, you all think that last night was bad. PHEW! next Sunday will be even worse. That Ram offense could post some big numbers, even outside. I have never seen DB's fall and run around aimlessly like these cast of characters.

I would like to see some forward movement on the o-line some time. These guys seem to zone block and not push anyone downfield.

Hey TC, there are other receivers on the field other than Moulds. MOVE THE BALL AROUND!! Surely we have someone else that can catch. Maybe not.

I realize that MM may have been handed a partially rotten apple to make a pie with, but I did not think that it would look this bad.

The look in DB eyes say it all. He is a coward and if he had any type of skill at all he would whip NE every time he plays them to show them they made a mistake. Instead he just keeps proving them right. Good luck in Dallas next year you piece of crap and take your #11 with you!