Help! No rental cars

Buffalo Mike1

Coming in for the game from FL - no rental cars, didn't realize Thansgiving in Canada Monday. Only room :unsure: I found was at the Lord Amherst on Main St- they do not know of any shuttle going to the game. Anyone know of one? Hope thier are plenty of close by bars!!

Thanks

Coming in for the game from FL - no rental cars, didn't realize Thansgiving in Canada Monday. Only room :unsure: I found was at the Lord Amherst on Main St- they do not know of any shuttle going to the game. Anyone know of one? Hope thier are plenty of close by bars!!

Thanks

K, so what I might do is try for cars in Niagara Falls, first at the name joints, then some off brand rent a junker type places. Then, I am sure there are shuttles to Niagara Falls, at least the Blue Super Shutlle. Yep, pain in da rear, but bettern not having a car for the weekend. Also, try priceline and hotwire for a car, and just put in a realistic #

K, so what I might do is try for cars in Niagara Falls, first at the name joints, then some off brand rent a junker type places. Then, I am sure there are shuttles to Niagara Falls, at least the Blue Super Shutlle. Yep, pain in da rear, but bettern not having a car for the weekend. Also, try priceline and hotwire for a car, and just put in a realistic #

Thanks- have tried every car rental- looks like I will have to suck it up and take cabs. Bars near my hotel for Saturday?