Man in Motion

Bruuuuce

Read the article in the D&C and they touched on how the 90's no huddle created mismatches for D's. The current no-huddle has not done this at all. Thinking back on the season so far, I can't think of a single play where T.O. Evans or Freddy went in motion before the play to line up against a mismatch. Am I crazy or is this really not happening and was Turk right about a pop-warner offense?

Read the article in the D&C and they touched on how the 90's no huddle created mismatches for D's. The current no-huddle has not done this at all. Thinking back on the season so far, I can't think of a single play where T.O. Evans or Freddy went in motion before the play to line up against a mismatch. Am I crazy or is this really not happening and was Turk right about a pop-warner offense?

I think you're correct.

Turk never had folks in motion either just a TE running from one side of formation ot other of half arsed to the center and back

There's actually video on this

I think I saw that out in the parking lot before a game. This offense blows. I can't believe how excited I was thinking about all of the weapons we have. :doh: