Which Head Coach

SoCal

Why in the hell didn't TD hire OC Charlie Weis or DC Romeo Crennel? In my opinion they are the best 2 coaches to hire last year. Also why in the hell didn't he hire Lewis or Fox two years ago? It baffles me that there were four excellent OC or DC out there and we get two guys that can talk well in an interview. I'm guessing that Crennel and Weis will be gone after this year and we will be stuck with MM for next year. Then who?

Neither Weiss nor Crennel would come to a team that was stupid enough to trade a first round pick for Bledsoe.

Mularkey might become a decent head coach in time. But the way Pussburg is playing this year compared to last, it sure looks like they don't miss Mikey there.

first of all u have to remember that the patsies went to the big game last year so not one team could talk to Weiss nor Crennel till after that game....for a lot of teams thats to long of a wait...if Weiss or Crennel had turned down the bills offer and all other viable contenders where allready hired by other teams than buffalo woulda been in deep stevestojan....of course there was always the chance that one of the other new hires this season would have been passed up for that team to take a crack at Weiss or Crennel....but as we now know they stayed in patsies-land....and we have MM...so far im not dissapointed,im not thrilled, but im not dissapointed yet either.

Talk about being high strung & nervous!  Forget about him starting for a few weeks at least....... :huh:  :lol:

He did however, get his 1st NFL completion! :D

I would've gone for Vince Lombardi....... :lol:

First of all I call horse crap. So what if the Pats were in the big game. You always hire the best person for the job, Right. TD blew twice now. If the Pats OC or DC were avaible you take them. They could have gotten a short list of Assitant to TD somehow.

Now watch as the Phish take one of them and we are standing there saying we should had him, as the Phish kick our butts the next two to three years.