Do you check here daily since last game to see if RW did it yet?

bowery4

I think Cleveland will be tough this week. They put up a fight against Cinncy. I can't help it but I am even checking Yahoo rumors to see if he gives him the boot, I know I shouldn't but I do it anyway.

I don't agree with BFLO rumblings that getting rid of him NOW is a bad idea. Attitudes have to change even if it is a shorter term thing, look what happened in SF. Attitude means alot.

I think Cleveland will be tough this week. They put up a fight against Cinncy. I can't help it but I am even checking Yahoo rumors to see if he gives him the boot, I know I shouldn't but I do it anyway.

I don't agree with BFLO rumblings that getting rid of him NOW is a bad idea. Attitudes have to change even if it is a shorter term thing, look what happened in SF. Attitude means alot.

That's one of the few things that keeps me coming.

You damn skippy I check here right after work to see if the bomb dropped yet.

Your right , look at what Singletary has done for the Niners.

If the Bills lose this week it better happen, I know I wont buy another ticket until they do, I'm way done with Jauron.

Religiously! It's Wednesday. How is Jauron still employed, much less anyone else???? The Bills FO should quit to limit the self-humiliation. They'll next be receiving a lifetime achievement award from the New England Patriots.

:cry:

Not gonna happen. Ralph knows that Lombardi couldn't win with this team and all its injuries, both physical and mental. He'll let Dick ride out the season and pull the plug then, if only to keep season tickets from tanking. Can't help but think he is stripping things down to prepare for the next owner in whatever city that may be.

I have a round robin of sights I check...

In order:

espn.com for any shimmer of hope,

nfl.com, for any rumor

buffalobills.com

back to espn.com for Tim's blog

then back to nfl.com...

All the while I have espn news on, and I am watching the ticker like a hawk.

I have been repeating this process 5 times a day.....