thurman nailed it this morning

Drew026

until ralph is no longer the owner of this team, nothing is going to change.

you can show up to these games and wait in the concours

es to boycott the kickoff, wear paper bags over your heads, or whatever it is you wanna do to show your displeasure, nothing is going to change.

so as painful it is to root for this team right now, you still gotta be rooting for them to be successful. The Bills going 4-12 this year will not get Jauron fired.

Guest dog14787
until ralph is no longer the owner of this team, nothing is going to change.

you can show up to these games and wait in the concours

es to boycott the kickoff, wear paper bags over your heads, or whatever it is you wanna do to show your displeasure, nothing is going to change.

so as painful it is to root for this team right now, you still gotta be rooting for them to be successful. The Bills going 4-12 this year will not get Jauron fired.

That's BS, he should already be gone and I have zero desire for DJ to succeed in going 7-9, 4-12 or even winning one more friggin game. :blink: ( I can't even stand to look at DJ)

Making me root against my team is something I will never forgive RW for and now I share the same opinion as many of the folks I have argued with in the past about RW.

It does start at the top and RW is the top. :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
why root for them to lose when nothing is going to come out of it

because I don't believe nothing will come out of it. We keep losing DJ will eventually get fired and DJ would never be a coach that could carry this team deep into the playoffs anyway.

Getting rid of DJ is allot more important than a few wins in my opinion, especially looking down the road.