Dear Santa

Wizard

It's time to begin New Year's Resolutions that won't last and ask for unrealistic presents that come from Santa Claus.

I know it's early, but I'll start.

Dear Santa,

Please let me hear words something like this in the next 6-7 months, "the Bills select, Colt McCoy, QB from the University of Texas."

P.S. Here are a few stocking stuffers to consider.

A new head coach, a real LT, a non-white TE, a #2 receiver, a #1 receiver that doesn't disappear in games, a center, not a backup from a non-playoff team, no drug, abuse, or weapon charges from any current players, a DE with speed, a middle linebacker that doesn't break arms, did I mention a new head coach?

I'd also like a winning attitude, a GM who actually knows something about football, an owner under 100 years of age, and it would be helpful if the media members were not "homers" and actually reported the true state of the team.

Bytheway, since I'm asking a lot already, please consider bringing world peace. After all, I'm only asking for a few miracles, Santa!

--Bills Fan :lol:

It's time to begin New Year's Resolutions that won't last and ask for unrealistic presents that come from Santa Claus.

I know it's early, but I'll start.

Dear Santa,

Please let me hear words something like this in the next 6-7 months, "the Bills select, Colt McCoy, QB from the University of Texas."

P.S. Here are a few stocking stuffers to consider.

A new head coach, a real LT, a non-white TE, a #2 receiver, a #1 receiver that doesn't disappear in games, a center, not a backup from a non-playoff team, no drug, abuse, or weapon charges from any current players, a DE with speed, a middle linebacker that doesn't break arms, did I mention a new head coach?

I'd also like a winning attitude, a GM who actually knows something about football, an owner under 100 years of age, and it would be helpful if the media members were not "homers" and actually reported the true state of the team.

Bytheway, since I'm asking a lot already, please consider bringing world peace. After all, I'm only asking for a few miracles, Santa!

--Bills Fan :lol:

Santa made a Douchebag list and the Wizard made it twice.