If we lose to Cleveland when does Jauron get fired?

Do we really think Ralph is aware of that? The season ticket sales and individual game sales have pretty much topped out, so it's not like he's going to lose that. About the only thing hurt might be concession stands or merchandise sales at the games. Ralph may be embarrassed that half the people show up to the games, but he has his money.

That said, if Russ Brandon knows anything about marketing (we know he's not fit to be a GM), he'd see this coming and make sure Jauron would be gone. It's not THE solution, but it would be a step in the right direction.

I agree but I don't.

If you fire Jauron mid-season, who replaces him? If you say Bobby April, I will personally drive to your house, and crap down your chimney!

And if someone outside the organization is brought in- which must happen- who in their right mind would want to inherit that baggage?

My list of names (Gruden, Holmgren, and Shanahan) would probably prefer to wait until after the season is over to make the best decision on location possible.

You also are forgetting to mention the 2 constants in all of this: Tom Modrak and John Guy. They need to go as well.

I agree but I don't.

If you fire Jauron mid-season, who replaces him? If you say Bobby April, I will personally drive to your house, and crap down your chimney!

And if someone outside the organization is brought in- which must happen- who in their right mind would want to inherit that baggage?

My list of names (Gruden, Holmgren, and Shanahan) would probably prefer to wait until after the season is over to make the best decision on location possible.

You also are forgetting to mention the 2 constants in all of this: Tom Modrak and John Guy. They need to go as well.

does it matter who replaces him? the team will finish with a bad record either way, i agree, BUT by canning Jauron you send the message that incompetence, hopelessness, futility etc etc wont be tolerated here.

the problem as i see it is the ridiculous $9MM extension Wilson gave him at the end of last year. as a businessman with an ego, im sure he'd have a real tough time writing that off so soon.

just confirms what ive been saying all along about jauron: hes a highly incompetent coach, hes abusive to the players putting them in a position to fail while deflecting criticism away from himself, and he's a politician with the owner Wilson getting an extension when any other coach gets shown the door. i.e., he's a real SOB

Despite the $6 million price tag, I really feel sorry for TO.

To come from a power like Dallas and have to suffer like this when it was expected that TO would be the answer to the offensive prayers it horrific.

Didn't the offense only need a #2 receiver?

Buffalo and Dallas have won the same amount of playoffs games this season...Dallas looks like a pretty mediocre team this year as well

"If" we lose to Cleveland? Do you mean "When" we lose to Cleveland?

Dick will not win another game this season so long as he remains the HC.

Cleveland runs a 3-4....weve lost 11 straight to 3-4 teams, well get beat.