A Great 2-14 Season

Chas

Any year, if Buffalo ends up 2-14, and both wins are against Miami, it has been a GREAT SEASON.

I remember when they broke to 20 game losing streak, I was in my second year at SUNY@Alfred, my friend Andy and I were drinking Tanquaray and tonic – the celebration lasted well into the wee hours of the morning

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxs...98009070buf.htm

Back in 1995 my wife and I were looking for a new vehicle, I stop at this car dealership, and I am looking at Blazers and Jimmy’s – the salesman shops me this Miami Teal Blazer, low mileage, great shape good price – the color repulsed me, I never even told my wife about the damn thing. We bought a navy blue Jimmy at another lot a couple of days later.

Over the years, I have respected many Dolphin players because they were good athletes, but I have always hated them as a team.

I even dislike the Halloween season because of the colors

I took me 5 or 6 years to forgive Thurman Thomas for signing with the fish.

Tomorrow would be a great day to start a winning streak

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd be 3-13 if we only beat the fish from here on out, but i agree. I don't really care about how much rome is falling, just squish the fish tomorrow and i'll be happy!

Rome isn't falling, it's burning.

And Rome isn't burning. This is just a very emotionally fragile place. And not just at this moment, but all the time.

The Bills are going to win tomorrow. Everybody take a friggin' deep breath.