Dolphins

joshsin

Thigpen? Hmmm...interesting. Not a bad move. It doesn't matter for this weekend anyway. Miami is 0-3 and they are NOT going 0-4. They're not a bad team and even with Chad Henne "managing" the game, they will beat the Bills. I don't see Edwards breaking out against their D and our O-line will have their hands full.

I'm interested to see what they do against the train-wreck Cleveland Browns the following week? The Browns are horrid and if Buffalo loses at home, then you can start talking about an interim mid-season replacement coach here.

Thigpen? Hmmm...interesting. Not a bad move. It doesn't matter for this weekend anyway. Miami is 0-3 and they are NOT going 0-4. They're not a bad team and even with Chad Henne "managing" the game, they will beat the Bills. I don't see Edwards breaking out against their D and our O-line will have their hands full.

I'm interested to see what they do against the train-wreck Cleveland Browns the following week? The Browns are horrid and if Buffalo loses at home, then you can start talking about an interim mid-season replacement coach here.

are you saying they cant go 0-4? they are in same shoe as us. we have a good team and cant pull the win just like them. we CAN stop the run. lynch is back. have some hope please. im posting all over the place that we will win the next 4 games in a row. NOW THATS HOPE. can anyone back me up?

go bills!

are you saying they cant go 0-4? they are in same shoe as us. we have a good team and cant pull the win just like them. we CAN stop the run. lynch is back. have some hope please. im posting all over the place that we will win the next 4 games in a row. NOW THATS HOPE. can anyone back me up?

go bills!

:thumbsup:

It might just be a mere bag of shells...

go bills!

I had hope against the Saints and I will regain some hope IF they beat Miami. I just don't think so. It won't prevent me from rooting for them though. We can harp on Trent all we want but I saw an Offense they was physically MANHANDLED by the Saints, at home?!?!? I'm not liking what we will see from an angry Dolphins defense come Sunday. I'm open to surprises though!