So I come home today...

Dr. Fong

Sorry to hear about that Fong, I had 2 break ins in a 4 days about a month ago and got cleaned out pretty good too. It's a terrible feeling. Hopefully the cops were a lot more helpful to you then the ones I had show up to help me out with mine. They basically told me to let that it was all staged and that I "knew who did this", because you know it'd be worth the hassle to smash in a sliding glass door and pay a deductible for home owners insurance.

Sorry to hear about that Fong, I had 2 break ins in a 4 days about a month ago and got cleaned out pretty good too. It's a terrible feeling. Hopefully the cops were a lot more helpful to you then the ones I had show up to help me out with mine. They basically told me to let that it was all staged and that I "knew who did this", because you know it'd be worth the hassle to smash in a sliding glass door and pay a deductible for home owners insurance.

I have read that sentence 4 times and I still don't know what you are saying.

and find my house has been broken into. They got my 360, my WII, all my games, my wife's jewelry, my son's DVD player and alll his DVDs, and even his piggy bank. What fun.

Yep....happened to us also in March of 2000. Our 16 yrs son walked in to the mess they left. Same type items lost except add a TV and a computer. Try counting money in your tellers drawer after getting a phone call like that AND then coming home to upside down furniture and with clothes all over the floors and drawers EMPTY.

As others have said.....at least they chose a time when NO ONE was home.