Which Sportswriter, Anchor annoys you the most?

WVUFootball29

I love Tim Calishaw from the dallas morning news and Michael A. Smith.. I don't like Bayless, Kevin Blackestone and im suprised I haven't heard Bob Ryan who hates everything about Buffalo..

Oooh, I want to add Bob Ryan! I can't believe I forgot about him! I doubly hate him because he is a fellow BC alum and seems to go out of his way to ignore or disparage college sports in Boston. I'll take ANYONE hosting PTI over him.

Yeah, he used to worship Vick and why? Because HE FILLS THE SEATS. Who the hell cares?

So true...who cares? HE does...so he can get sheep all over the USA to worship him because he loves the NFL (don't get me wrong I love the NFL, but I don't use my love of the NFL to put DOWN another league I like)

Colin cares about ratings 1st, 2nd and 3rd...that's it.

So true...who cares? HE does...so he can get sheep all over the USA to worship him because he loves the NFL (don't get me wrong I love the NFL, but I don't use my love of the NFL to put DOWN another league I like)

Colin cares about ratings 1st, 2nd and 3rd...that's it.

He's a creep. I have a 10 min. drive to work and USED to listen to him. It was all about how to be cool in Las Vegas, or the Kolby/O'Neil Lakers. And this would be the Monday after the SB.

Dan Dierdorf is the worst ever.

Skip Bayless has only one aim to all his opinions, to be a jerk. He used to be a sports columnist in Dallas during the last 6 or 7 Tom Landry years and would come up with the most off the wall BS crap. But it would be a big controversy and he was the only guy who had the "guts to say it." He wrote a book trashing Tom after his firing at the hands of the anti-Christ, Jerry Jones.

My brother used to say it best. "Every morning I open up the Dallas Morning News and skip Bayless." Still works today. When he's on TV or radio I change the station.