Where is that Denny Green clip

Now i know exactly how Dennis Green felt in his press confrence when he was coaching Arizona, and they lost to the Bears. N.O is a good team but the Bills gave that game away. Not on any one singular play, but on the entire offenses inability to score/move the ball.

After yesterdays game Edwards is starting to loose me a little. he looked horrible. Play calling was some of it, but he threw some very bad passes all game. If this continues then i hope the Bills finally take a qb in the First round next year, high up. Because the Bills will be picking in the top 10.

Jauron is Jauron, he stinks. 4 and 1 call with 8 minutes left in the game was stupid. Everyone else knew that if you kick that ball you have no chance of winning. The 70K fans in Rich knew it, the millions at home watching knew it. Heck i bet the players and coaches knew it. Jauron is the only one who did not know it, or was playing to not loose by that much. Either way that not what i want anymore in a head coach. He is going to loose this team real quick i think.