Jauron playing to keep it close?

billsfan_34

I am sure most of us on this board has played sports or been involved in them one way or another. Point is I have been playing sports and following all my life, and never ever have I heard a coach who plays to keep it close. Its the most insane logic all of us have ever heard. So if its in the 4th quarter and their is a 10 point difference on 4th and 1 you punt because the score is somewhat still close and maybe your tired defense will hold? This piss poor coached team makes me want to vomit. You will never win even half your games with that destructive philosophy. This guy ruins players. Lets see...22-29 is what you get when you "play to keep it close". Folks, the only way this changes is an empty stadium which will speak volumes to the organization. Send a message that this product isnt tolerated anymore. Get your Dr. to prescribe some meds to get you through and spend a Sunday with the family doing something constructive other than watching our beloved bumbling led by skeletor Buffalo Bills. I know most already have tickets, but the real revenue comes from parking, food and paraphenalia. Time for us to make Ralphy Boys pockets hurt for one. Heck even tailgate in the lots, then in protest dont pass thru the turnstile.

Have this up in my inspirational quotes thread, but it fis here:Was just going through some interviews and heard Jauron talk about playing to keep it close and trying to win again and it reminded me of this Herm Edwards Quote,

"You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters."

I'm along those lines of thinking. Jauron is a defensive guy, and has such a perverted mind when it comes to football, he'll do whatever he can to win 17-16 rather than 38-16. He simply is lost when it comes to offense; it's so foreign to him, he looks at it like we do the swine flu.