As I was watching Sunday Night Football....

baseballbob

....I was wondering how Indianapolis and Arizona (i.e. Manning and Warner) make it look so easy to go to their wideouts play after play, and throw downfield (Indy did it on the FIRST play of the game---what an idea) early and often. With our supposed top-notch tandem of wide receivers, we should be able to just get them the D*** ball. By the way, Manning was throwing to two receivers I barely know (Garcon and Collie or Trolley or Folly---no, folly is the Bills). I live out of town (MD) and debated long and hard about going to a sports bar to watch the game. I have vowed to waste neither time nor money on the Bills this year. Three wasted hours and $20 wasted dollars later.....now I'm thinking about doing the same thing next week vs. the hated Dolphins. P.S. I'm an original (Rich Stadium) 1972 and former season-ticket holder who can't stop Bill-ieving (hoping against all hope) that the Bills will win a Super Bowl before I die (I'm 48)!

....I was wondering how Indianapolis and Arizona (i.e. Manning and Warner) make it look so easy to go to their wideouts play after play, and throw downfield (Indy did it on the FIRST play of the game---what an idea) early and often. With our supposed top-notch tandem of wide receivers, we should be able to just get them the D*** ball. By the way, Manning was throwing to two receivers I barely know (Garcon and Collie or Trolley or Folly---no, folly is the Bills). I live out of town (MD) and debated long and hard about going to a sports bar to watch the game. I have vowed to waste neither time nor money on the Bills this year. Three wasted hours and $20 wasted dollars later.....now I'm thinking about doing the same thing next week vs. the hated Dolphins. P.S. I'm an original (Rich Stadium) 1972 and former season-ticket holder who can't stop Bill-ieving (hoping against all hope) that the Bills will win a Super Bowl before I die (I'm 48)!

I'm with you on that. This is the last time I pay for the NFL Season Ticket. If the Bills happen to have a prime time game next year, that's the one I'll watch.

how many MVP's, SUPERBOWL RINGS between the above mentioned, very VETERAN, QB's?

manning was horrrrrrible.

warner was bagging groceries.

see what happens when an organization and fans stay behind their QB?

Please note: I did not dis our quarterback. I didn't even mention his name....