Jauron vs Payton

Talonz

Did anyone notice that Jauron looked like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's ( after he died of course ) every time the camera went to him. He didn't move. I barely saw his lips move....

Payton was up and down the sidelines "into" the game...Yelling at the officials, his players, his coaches.....

Don't you think the players feed off of a coach with energy, even at the Pro level??

Oh well, I know all this has been said a million times before, but today it was VERY noticeable. Almost embarrassing for us Bills fans...

Did anyone notice that Jauron looked like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's ( after he died of course ) every time the camera went to him. He didn't move. I barely saw his lips move....

Payton was up and down the sidelines "into" the game...Yelling at the officials, his players, his coaches.....

Don't you think the players feed off of a coach with energy, even at the Pro level??

Oh well, I know all this has been said a million times before, but today it was VERY noticeable. Almost embarrassing for us Bills fans...

Players respond differently to different types of coaches, you have the coaches like Cowher, and Gruden who were both successful as high energy coaches, but then you have coaches like Dungy who was pretty much tame for the most part. I don't even think Jauron looks remotely alive, at all...and when you are 1-2 and havent made the playoffs in a very long time, maybe it's time to light that fire under your own ass.

Players respond differently to different types of coaches, you have the coaches like Cowher, and Gruden who were both successful as high energy coaches, but then you have coaches like Dungy who was pretty much tame for the most part. I don't even think Jauron looks remotely alive, at all...and when you are 1-2 and havent made the playoffs in a very long time, maybe it's time to light that fire under your own ass.

Did anybody check to see if he has a pulse? They might be just rolling him out there.

I'm not sure his appearance has as much influence as, say, his decisions. 4th-and-1, 10 points down with time running out ... and punting.

The message: "well, we tried, we're probably not going to win, so let's try to make sure we don't lose by too much."

We can only hope that doesn't affect the team in the same way that it affects the fans.