Shotgun Sanps

BTIZZLE

Why were most of the snaps TE took while in shotgun rolled to him. I just started my DVR over and would say at least 70% of the snaps were rolled to him. Can someone please explain?

It's the Bills. Enough said. We can't even complete a task most high school centers can figure out.

Why were most of the snaps TE took while in shotgun rolled to him. I just started my DVR over and would say at least 70% of the snaps were rolled to him. Can someone please explain?

You'll have to ask the Vice President of Pro Scouting, John Guy, who convinced the rest of the inner circle that that "No-Hands-Gartner" was the answer at center for the Bills. After two pretty good games, now we find out this guy can't snap the shot gun against stout defenders?? :huh::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

You'll have to ask the Vice President of Pro Scouting, John Guy, who convinced the rest of the inner circle that that "No-Hands-Gartner" was the answer at center for the Bills. After two pretty good games, now we find out this guy can't snap the shot gun against stout defenders?? :huh::w00t::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

No suprise Guy / Modrak sign soft players.

I counted 13 dribbles to TE, and I was napping during some of the game. How is that an improvement over last year? And how many penalties will Bell rack up this year? :huh:

No idea! what's up with our special teams? used to be one of the best in NFL; this year we are penalized on just about every return. definitely killing our field position! Roscoe not answer on KOR; dances too much and doesn't hit hole. great on punts.

I noted that too. It disrupts the timing of the play to a degree.

Those were mistakes? I thought they were doing it like Rugby!