Tonight...

I think it is going to be one of the best games of the year. When these two play it's electric. Crazy things happened and it's mostly not working in Buffalo's favor. The key is Bledsoe tonight. Can he avoid pressure and hit big time throws? He hasn’t been able to on the road in the last 15 games. But still i really think he has the talent to be successful. Everyone acts like Losman is the savior. He could be a bust, qb is the hardest position to grade in all of football. Just look at the Giants and Chargers. Some like Ice might be right saying Bledsoe is done. However, i think he is one of the greatest vertical throwers in the history of the game. He will never be a qb that could dink and dunk 5 yard passes. If you put two fast wr’s on the outside he should be successful. Drew is a threat from anywhere on the field. He can hit a 30 yard out with ease. The defense has to cover more of the field b ecause of him. I know again some will same it doesn’t mean jack if you dont produce and it is well stated. But i think the philosophy needs to be more aggressive on offense. I am not saying abandon the running game. Pound all day, but the pass plays need to stay very aggressive. Max protect with 8 if you have to, the colts do it all the time. We are going to have to put the ball in the end zone today many times. NE has the best offense in the league and the best player with it. If this team is going to become anything, it starts with Bledsoe. I am a true believer in people with his type character. I think Bledsoe is a stand up guy and really hope he can turn it around. Tonight is the first step, the season on the line in Foxbourgh. I think the first possession in football is always is the most important. It sets the tempo for the entire game. If you can score a touchdown on the first drive you’re telling the defense that they should have stayed home. It is very defeating for a defense when all week you have been planning to shut the team down and boom your down 7. NE is one of the best in scoring touchdowns in their open drives, especially in big games. Go Bills!!!!!this one means a lot tonight....it could be depressing!