New Episode of Bills and Beers!

The Big Cat

Check it out here, or search "Bills and Beers" on iTunes and hit "subscribe."

It was tough to find un-hashed out topics for this week, but I think we do a good job making some fresh points, and of course we mix things up a bit towards the end as well.

On this week's episode:

1. Can we stop the Saints explosive offense?
  2. What areas of their defense can we exploit?
  3. Which Bill would be your best friend?
  4. Who will play Trent's love interest?

Give it a listen, cast your vote for The Hollywood Bills, and offer any feedback you deem appropriate!

Thanks to all our listeners so far, and thanks for all the compliments!

GO BILLS!

The show gets better every week. Your starting to feed off each other well, building some good chemistry.

N.O. faced a rookie and third string QB their first two weeks. Buffalo will be the best team they'll face to this point. Home field with the 12th man helps keep this one close. I say 33-31 Bills.

The show gets better every week. Your starting to feed off each other well, building some good chemistry.

N.O. faced a rookie and third string QB their first two weeks. Buffalo will be the best team they'll face to this point. Home field with the 12th man helps keep this one close. I say 33-31 Bills.

Wow! Thanks, Old Guy, we really appreciate it!

Perusing justnzane's thread this week for his youtube preview, one can't help but feel self-conscious sharing these types of projects. With that in mind, its always nice to get some positive feedback!

Figured I'd give this the ole justnzane bump.

I'll also go on assuming that Bills and Beers generates less discussion because people are having trouble accessing.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I never have a problem accessing, although I usually have to wait a few minutes for it to load. Maybe some just aren't patient.