nice adjustment by AVP

UB2SF

In his post-game press conference, Trent was asked about the Bills using the 5-receiver sets during the second half. He explained that AVP went to those empty-backfield formations after the injuries to both Schouman and Nelson. I think this deserves some serious props for AVP not only taking what the defense is giving him, but also going with the highest-probability sets given the skill-position personnel available to him at any given time. Not only did he go to the 5-wide formation, he also used different packages on almost every play, i.e., mixing up where Evans, Owens, Reed, Parrish, and Jackson were lined up on each play. The Bucs were on their heels, and the Bills kept hitting for 5 to 15 yards per play.

I hate that we were so thin at tight end for the second half, but I absolutely love that we had an OC and skill players who could actually take advantage of the situation.

Guest dog14787
In his post-game press conference, Trent was asked about the Bills using the 5-receiver sets during the second half. He explained that AVP went to those empty-backfield formations after the injuries to both Schouman and Nelson. I think this deserves some serious props for AVP not only taking what the defense is giving him, but also going with the highest-probability sets given the skill-position personnel available to him at any given time. Not only did he go to the 5-wide formation, he also used different packages on almost every play, i.e., mixing up where Evans, Owens, Reed, Parrish, and Jackson were lined up on each play. The Bucs were on their heels, and the Bills kept hitting for 5 to 15 yards per play.

I hate that we were so thin at tight end for the second half, but I absolutely love that we had an OC and skill players who could actually take advantage of the situation.

Props to AVP :rolleyes: