DirectTV and old receivers and NO sunday ticket

jkx2

If you have an old receiver from directTV you will not receive the game today or any sunday ticket games even though it worked last week. They say you have to buy a new receiver. Their phone and websites are jamed. lucky I have one new receiver. Hope you do too.

DirecTv has been giving week 1 of the NFL season for free as a preview the last couple years to try and get more people to buy it...your receiver has nothing to do with it

Yeah it does. I have sunday ticket and if you have an old receiver you will NOT get starting today. I haveone old, one new and only receive on the new. After talking to DTV they will send you a new receive if you ask for one.

Yeah it does. I have sunday ticket and if you have an old receiver you will NOT get starting today. I haveone old, one new and only receive on the new. After talking to DTV they will send you a new receive if you ask for one.

Whatever the case, you DO NOT need to buy a receiver. You lease one for $5 a month, or ask me to ship you one I have. :thumbdown:

unless you are referring to the HD broadcast