Lightning in a bottle?

Justice

The last time Buffalo had such a devastating meltdown against the Cowboys our Bills went on to win 4 straight and 6 out of 8 contests. I'm hoping history repeats itself. I'm sure everyone in the organization has a bitter taste in their mouth and will come out determined to redeem themselves.

I'm glad the meltdown happened week one this time around. Last time this happened, we feel to 1 & 4, and we needed an unbelievable winning streak to get into the playoffs. Of course it didn't happen and we lost our last three games that year, but we did put ourselves in playoff contention that year.

For the Bills to overcome this collapse we're gonna need to hold our ground the next two weeks at home and then steal the match-up in Miami. After seeing the way the Bills played against the Pats*, I believe it's possible. I feel a lot more optimistic about the Bills' chances this year and actually feel like we can beat any team in our division at home, including the Pats*.

We're only gonna get better, too. A lot of people are down on Bell right now because of the penalties and sacks he gave up, but I'm not. Bell will only continue to get better, and so will the rest of the line. Levitre looks great, even better than Wood. Hangartner played against one of the nastiest NT's in the game and held his own and Wood was phenomenal. I was pleasantly surprised with Butler's play as well. He had a very good game. He did give up a sack on the last drive, but those things happen when you send everyone deep against a prevent type of defense.

Hopefully next time, AVP will send an RB out to the flats just in case Trent finds himself under duress in that type of scenario. You never know, a short play into the flats can lead to some serious YAC against that kind of defense.

In all, I am relieved this happened in week one this time around and not too late into the season like it did against the Cowboys and Browns. This team has to be fed up with this nonsense by now and it will only make us stronger! I love Buffalo Bills football, no matter what! Let's go Bills!!!!!

The last time Buffalo had such a devastating meltdown against the Cowboys our Bills went on to win 4 straight and 6 out of 8 contests. I'm hoping history repeats itself. I'm sure everyone in the organization has a bitter taste in their mouth and will come out determined to redeem themselves.

I'm glad the meltdown happened week one this time around. Last time this happened, we feel to 1 & 4, and we needed an unbelievable winning streak to get into the playoffs. Of course it didn't happen and we lost our last three games that year, but we did put ourselves in playoff contention that year.

For the Bills to overcome this collapse we're gonna need to hold our ground the next two weeks at home and then steal the match-up in Miami. After seeing the way the Bills played against the Pats*, I believe it's possible. I feel a lot more optimistic about the Bills' chances this year and actually feel like we can beat any team in our division at home, including the Pats*.

We're only gonna get better, too. A lot of people are down on Bell right now because of the penalties and sacks he gave up, but I'm not. Bell will only continue to get better, and so will the rest of the line. Levitre looks great, even better than Wood. Hangartner played against one of the nastiest NT's in the game and held his own and Wood was phenomenal. I was pleasantly surprised with Butler's play as well. He had a very good game. He did give up a sack on the last drive, but those things happen when you send everyone deep against a prevent type of defense.

Hopefully next time, AVP will send an RB out to the flats just in case Trent finds himself under duress in that type of scenario. You never know, a short play into the flats can lead to some serious YAC against that kind of defense.

In all, I am relieved this happened in week one this time around and not too late into the season like it did against the Cowboys and Browns. This team has to be fed up with this nonsense by now and it will only make us stronger! I love Buffalo Bills football, no matter what! Let's go Bills!!!!!

A game we need to steal is against NO. Miami is ours to win or lose.