fred jackson...

billrooter

In my opinion Fred Jackson has shined very nicely in every game he has started for the bills, and although there are a few second guessers that question the guy as a legit starter i have no doubts whatsoever. ML is a good running back and in my opinion after two years in the league he was a reach as most draft gurus said, i would like to see freddie carry atleast half the load when Lynch comes back, just curious if one of the board stat pro's has any idea what his numbers as a starter look like, i am thinking it's like 4-5 games started 100 yds. plus receiving/rushing, look forward to your responses!

look man having two good backs is a must now, but lynch is more talented, he runs with better quickness and power. jackson is more swift.

bottom line when lynch gets back he will be the starter... ok..

That's a matter of opinion and there is no way he is quicker than jackson, i believe even if its solely on his receiving skills and get up and go they need to split time, hell spread fred out as a receiver which they have done in the past not getting this guy more involved in the offense would almost be a crime. I agree lynch most likely will be the starter but it's definitely not due to production, lynch was the twelth pick in the draft that has alot to do with it, jackson has been more productive when starting.