NFL on Sirius Satellite

billsusa

I saw all of the ads and heard about the NFL games on Sirius Satellite Radio. After paying the $100 for the boom box, it's definitely worth the $12.95 per month. You get all of the music, news and, of course, the NFL. They have every game on, which is awesome. They also have a 24 hour NFL talk channel. I've heard the hosts mention the guy who does the updates (I guess his name is Zig) is from Buffalo. That has to be cool...a local guy made the big time.

If you like football, this is worth the money!

Go Bills!!

I saw all of the ads and heard about the NFL games on Sirius Satellite Radio. After paying the $100 for the boom box, it's definitely worth the $12.95 per month. You get all of the music, news and, of course, the NFL. They have every game on, which is awesome. They also have a 24 hour NFL talk channel. I've heard the hosts mention the guy who does the updates (I guess his name is Zig) is from Buffalo. That has to be cool...a local guy made the big time.

If you like football, this is worth the money!

Go Bills!!

115447[/snapback]

That would be Zig Fracassi, late of WNSA. Good to hear he's doing OK.

Does anybody know if the NFL will stop broadcasting the radio feeds on the net now that Sirius has a foot hold in the league?

It's alot cheaper to get the NFL Field Pass than subscribing to Sirius. $30 for all games, all year is dirt cheap. Plus, I can see video highlights when I want to. I wish I knew of a way to save them to my HDD.

Guest Guest_billsusa_*

Yes, subscribe to Sirius!

They have all of those commercial free music channel. You can also get the NBA and college stuff as well. The NHL would be on there if the games were going.

It's well worth the money, especially in the car, on road trips!

I have Sirius in my car, it is well worth the money. as a subscriber you can also access all of their music channels over the net. They have a three day internet trial for free, check it out. There's even an all Elvis channel (13)!

Pound the Patsies####

It's alot cheaper to get the NFL Field Pass than subscribing to Sirius.  $30 for all games, all year is dirt cheap.  Plus, I can see video highlights when I want to.  I wish I knew of a way to save them to my HDD.

115844[/snapback]

If you're only getting Sirius for the game feeds, then yes, the NFL Field Pass is cheaper. But there's alot more to Sirius than just the NFL.