Corto

zdro22

Why is Corto taking up a roster spot? He is a backup linebacker that we cant put on the field to play linebacker! Did he do anything on special teams last night? It would have been nice to have Ellis dressed yesterday when we couldnt get to brady in the 2nd half! What a waste! Cut his small a** and get a real linebacker in here! Should have been done during the offseason!

Why is Corto taking up a roster spot? He is a backup linebacker that we cant put on the field to play linebacker! Did he do anything on special teams last night? It would have been nice to have Ellis dressed yesterday when we couldnt get to brady in the 2nd half! What a waste! Cut his small a** and get a real linebacker in here! Should have been done during the offseason!

Which player that didn't make the 53 man roster would you put in his place? I've no idea myself, so I'd just trust the coach's opinions there.

Which player that didn't make the 53 man roster would you put in his place? I've no idea myself, so I'd just trust the coach's opinions there.

Or it could be anyone else in the league who was cut or a free agent. Honestly I dont think he makes any other roster in the league. I just dont see the role he is filling, especially since he cant play LB

Or it could be anyone else in the league who was cut or a free agent. Honestly I dont think he makes any other roster in the league. I just dont see the role he is filling, especially since he cant play LB

Another poster mentioned DE Copeland Bryant. I know nothing about Cortos' abilities as a LB. So since you have to fill out the ST, I guess they made that choice over an extra DE - I'm guessing that Bryant was tried on the ST (and you try every non-starter - see Jason Peters years ago) and didn't show much.

It's a hard call.