This Team Played Solid

rolly

Simply put:

-Edwards played solid

-O-line was good when everyone was against them

-Defense did their job (pressured brady and put six points on the board)

- All of the big questions were not only answered, they passed with flying colors.

The hardest part about this loss- what is considered to be the strength (ST) blew the game.

Tough one to swallow indeed but minus one mistake, this is a huge upset.

If the Bills played the way the did tonight for the remainder of the season, 10-6 is not too far fetched. 9th win of the year comes by the way of the pats!

GO BILLS!!!

I agree on most points. However I disagree that the "O'Line was good when everyone was against them." Sure, they were far better than I expected them to be (except for Bell - what a headache), but they sh-- themselves when the pressure was on late in the 4th. Not that I didn't completely expect that from a Buffalo team, though.

Simply put:

-Edwards played solid

-O-line was good when everyone was against them

-Defense did their job (pressured brady and put six points on the board)

- All of the big questions were not only answered, they passed with flying colors.

The hardest part about this loss- what is considered to be the strength (ST) blew the game.

Tough one to swallow indeed but minus one mistake, this is a huge upset.

If the Bills played the way the did tonight for the remainder of the season, 10-6 is not too far fetched. 9th win of the year comes by the way of the pats!

Agreed 100 %

GO BILLS!!!

I agree on most points. However I disagree that the "O'Line was good when everyone was against them." Sure, they were far better than I expected them to be (except for Bell - what a headache), but they sh-- themselves when the pressure was on late in the 4th. Not that I didn't completely expect that from a Buffalo team, though.

I hear ya. Protection broke down towards the end. However, overall the o-line played good imo and they shouldn't have even been in that position given the ST mishap. I feel like the last minute of a game is always complete chaos, and obviously an o-line this new isn't ready for that. I guess it was a good learning experience.