Rating the importance of games

sharper802

This is how I see the importance of winning individual games. It is based on the thought that not all games are created equal. Some games I see as must wins like the Browns, the Bucs, and KC which the Bills need to win to have any chance, and obviously you can see the Division and Conference(tie-breakers) games rate high. I think if the Bills can hold serve at home in a number of winnable games, the season will be a success if they can get a few key road games.

I rate the opener so low for several reasons. First I think we will lose, second it is on the road, and third there are 15 games left to recover from an 0-1 start.

I know this is a silly exercise but what else do you have to do on a Friday night when you are married with two kids....

1. 10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS

2. 12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs

3. 11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS

4. 12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto)

5. 09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

6. 11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS

7. 12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

8. 10/04 @ Miami Dolphins

9. 10/18 @ New York Jets

10. 11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars

11. 11/15 @ Tennessee Titans

12. 09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

13. @ New England Patriots

14. 01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

15. 10/25 @ Carolina Panthers

16. 12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons

I see what yur driving at but see it a little differently. Since we don't have the gift of the AFC & NFC West on our schedule again this year, beating the Dolphins, Jets, and Browns at home (or Toronto) is something we have to do simply not have a top 4 draft pick. Losing any of those games just means we'll be 4-12 instead of 5-11. In other words they're like the anti Pats road game.

Key games for a miracle season I think are the ones where we'd be a slight dog if Vegas were to set a line this week: Jags, Chiefs, Texans, and Saints. Must also go 3-1 vs. Jets/Fish.