Is the saying

DreamOnDan

Do you think that it applies to fantasy? I'm a rookie but I think that I am a solid fantasy player. One problem I deal with is the fact that I am a Bills fan and have both Moulds and McGahee on my team. I know that the Bills are not a high powered offense like the Colts or Chefs.....What I am wondering is rather than starting two players from the same team, am I better off starting a different player if he is supposed to perform close to as well?

My lineup is easy except for WR and RB, where I try to choose on matchups. This week is particularkey hard because all of my matchups are favorable. I try to stay away from my "Gulp" Gut feelings and make educated decisions. My gut tells me Bills, Bills, Bills, Start McGahee, Start Moulds. But if the Bills are shut sown it can be enough to not only ruin my Sunday but my whole week if I started them both.

Lineup:

McNabb @DAL --always starts over Plummer

Portis vs CIN-- This is just too favorable a matchup to not start Portis

McAllister vs KC-- Priest is out, KC's run D is mush. Deuce willl be loose!

McGahee @ NE-- Start McGahee, Start McGahee...Henry ran for 98, Bills only shot

Reggie Wayne vs HOU--As of know Wayne is the #4 wr in my league hard to sit!

Darrell Jackson @STL-- Jackson is 7th in my league, Rams secondary is poo

Eric Moulds @NE-- You guys know all about him, and NE's banged up secondary

Eric Johnson vs CAR-- Easily a top 3 TE

Vinateri-- #1 kicker as of today

Cards D/ST -- Surprisingly tough and have been a consistent 15 points a week

So who do you start? I can only start 2rb and 2wr. I wish I could start 3 of each. Nobody would have a chance of beating me. I have to fend off trades all week. But this is the hardest week to decide.

I'm starting Deuce McAllister and Joe Horn this week.

Start whichever RB you think gives you the best chance to score more points than your other RB's, and likewise for your WR's.

What if you bench McGahee or Moulds, they have a good game, and the guy you didn't bench does squat? Then you really feel like an idiot. I'm not saying you have to start them both, but the fact that they're on the same team should not have any affect on your decision.

In your particular case this week, I would start Portis & McAllister over McGahee. Wayne/Jackson/Moulds is a tough call to pick two of those - your guess is as good as mine. I'd probably go with Wayne & Jackson just because the Bills don't score on the road. Grit your teeth and hope Lee Evans scores all the Bills TD's :D

Do you think that it applies to fantasy?  I'm a rookie but I think that I am a solid fantasy player.  One problem I deal with is the fact that I am a Bills fan and have both Moulds and McGahee on my team.  I know that the Bills are not a high powered offense like the Colts or Chefs.....What I am wondering is rather than starting two players from the same team, am I better off starting a different player if he is supposed to perform close to as well?

My lineup is easy except for WR and RB, where I try to choose on matchups.  This week is particularkey hard because all of my matchups are favorable.  I try to stay away from my "Gulp" Gut feelings and make educated decisions.  My gut tells me Bills, Bills, Bills, Start McGahee, Start Moulds.  But if the Bills are shut sown it can be enough to not only ruin my Sunday but my whole week if I started them both. 

Lineup:

McNabb @DAL --always starts over Plummer

Portis vs CIN-- This is just too favorable a matchup to not start Portis

McAllister vs KC-- Priest is out, KC's run D is mush.  Deuce willl be loose!

McGahee @ NE-- Start McGahee, Start McGahee...Henry ran for 98, Bills only shot

Reggie Wayne vs HOU--As of know Wayne is the #4 wr in my league hard to sit!

Darrell Jackson @STL-- Jackson is 7th in my league, Rams secondary is poo

Eric Moulds @NE-- You guys know all about him, and NE's banged up secondary

Eric Johnson vs CAR-- Easily a top 3 TE

Vinateri-- #1 kicker as of today

Cards D/ST -- Surprisingly tough and have been a consistent 15 points a week

So who do you start?  I can only start 2rb and 2wr.  I wish I could start 3 of each.  Nobody would have a chance of beating me.  I have to fend off trades all week.  But this is the hardest week to decide.

114317[/snapback]

I know the pain you feel having loyalty for your own team. I just dont play people that are going against the Bills. Everything else I would look at objectively. McAllister should have a good game-- but if they cant stop KC from scoring they may be forced to throw. Portis should be a solid start. McGahee should be solid as well. Your team is solid, any way you go you shouldnt lose. Dont feel guilt over any decision (even if your Catholic like me):>

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.