Anyone know a good

bills_fan

Going to be out there for the opener. The link in the backers forum is pretty old. Are there still Bills backers in Denver? In the alternative, any recommendations for a decent sports bar to watch the game Mon nite (I'm staying at the Sheraton Downtown on Court Place). Thanks.

Going to be out there for the opener. The link in the backers forum is pretty old. Are there still Bills backers in Denver? In the alternative, any recommendations for a decent sports bar to watch the game Mon nite (I'm staying at the Sheraton Downtown on Court Place). Thanks.

Lodo's at 20th and Market St. Right near Coors Field. Take the free 16th St. mall shuttle to the end (Market St. station) and walk 4 blocks. Colorado Bills Backers are there every week. Should be at least 100 Bills fans for the opener.

Lodo's at 20th and Market St. Right near Coors Field. Take the free 16th St. mall shuttle to the end (Market St. station) and walk 4 blocks. Colorado Bills Backers are there every week. Should be at least 100 Bills fans for the opener.

Excellent! Thanks a lot. See you Monday.

BTW - Thanks for the recommendation. I was there with 2 co-workers and we had a great time (until the last 2 min). The bar was great and full of Bills fans. The Coors Light girls were hot (along with some of the patrons) and it was a really cool place to watch a game.