I think this quote says a lot...

webtoe

“He’s very athletic,” said Bills offensive line coach Sean Kugler. “He has the ability to recover when he is out of position. He’s a competitive kid, and he works at it. He loves the game of football, and those are the guys we’re moving forward with.”

If this is the attitude they are looking for in their players, then I am all for it. :pirate:

I think it can be safely said, based on their comments and actions in the past that Dockery, Peters and Walker are big guys that happen to be good at football, but do not LOVE to play it. I think to really excel at this sport it is important to really care about it. Think about the players on the winning teams, and their passion for the game and winning.

This has the potential to be a long year, if only because DJ is still the head coach, but I like the players we are moving forward with.

“He’s very athletic,” said Bills offensive line coach Sean Kugler. “He has the ability to recover when he is out of position. He’s a competitive kid, and he works at it. He loves the game of football, and those are the guys we’re moving forward with.”

If this is the attitude they are looking for in their players, then I am all for it. :pirate:

I think it can be safely said, based on their comments and actions in the past that Dockery, Peters and Walker are big guys that happen to be good at football, but do not LOVE to play it. I think to really excel at this sport it is important to really care about it. Think about the players on the winning teams, and their passion for the game and winning.

This has the potential to be a long year, if only because DJ is still the head coach, but I like the players we are moving forward with.

Now that is good to see. It seems as though the Bills' draft class this year has an immense passion for football. Actually, the only Bill I can think of off the top of my head who does not love football is Aaron Schobel. I remember reading somewhere that he milks his injuries so he can miss practice and that he just wants to play until his contract is up and then he's done.

Keep in mind, there are guys that love the game that are out of football after a couple years because they can't cut it at the NFL Level. Some were very high draft picks.