Wow! Has the league ever changed!

canbuffan34

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the preseason supposed to be about evaluating young players? Don't get me wrong, I like Pill and all but didn't Schonert play a big part in putting 50+ points on the Chiefs last year? and I seem to recall a pretty good offensive output against the Broncos as well. This notion of firing your OC just 10 days before the start of the regular season is just ludicrous! I hope it works out OK, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my offseason prediction (that Jauron will be replaced by midseason) is looking more and more likely.

Jauron=Hank Bullough

GO BILLS!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the preseason supposed to be about evaluating young players? Don't get me wrong, I like Pill and all but didn't Schonert play a big part in putting 50+ points on the Chiefs last year? and I seem to recall a pretty good offensive output against the Broncos as well. This notion of firing your OC just 10 days before the start of the regular season is just ludicrous! I hope it works out OK, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my offseason prediction (that Jauron will be replaced by midseason) is looking more and more likely.

Jauron=Hank Bullough

GO BILLS!

I also sat and watched him call three running plays to the weak side for 5 yards on the final drive against Clevland only to have us miss a feild goal into the wind....

Turk is GONE and I could not be happier. Alex was a winner and will call games to win.

Wait, so you were content with our offense last year?

All I'm saying is, we needed to address having a quality WR on Evans' opposite side to really open up the offense, we now have that. T.O. played a whole quarter in preseason, and before Schonert gets a chance to gameplan for his first opponent with Owens in the lineup, he gets fired. Seems to me either Ralph pulled the trigger on this move, or Jauron is panicking from all the pressure on him... but either way the reason we were told that Skeletor was brought back was for the sake of consistency? Makes no sense!