Aaron Maybin's post game comments on BB.com...

TDRupp

Aaron Maybin's post game comments on BB.com...dude is oozes confidence of a top notch player.

Not too much to say other than I love how this guy plays and approaches the game:

positives:

-athletic, fast, quick twitch off the snap

-determined

-prepared

-humble, but supremely confident

-does not seem to be a guy that will ever become complacent

-not nearly as small and weak as advertised. even seems to be working toward destroying that impression

negatives:

-coming out of the draft, i was really worried the guy was too small and weak, but see last positive

-inexperienced and a 1 year wonder, but is willingly to do the work to get the experience and make more years

-college predessors did not do well in nfl, but who care

-i am tring to be fair and objective so blah, blah, blah,

-he might not reach his potential if he gets hurt, but ...well, this is the one thing that seems most likely to stop this guy from being a real impact player, imho

I really did not like this pick much, but the more I see and hear from him, the more I like him. Hope I keep seeing him hit QB's with the ball in their hand!

Go Bills!

they say a man is judged by the company he keeps

Well isnt he training with Ray Lewis & Lavar Arrington?

Maybin obviously has to produce on the field but if Lewis & Arrington see something in him, i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

And after the past few years of Denney & Kelsay, the bars been set pretty low, there's nowhere to go but up!

Maybin we should start Bill-evin in this kid